6.25.2009

Giants Game

So, yes, it's true when you live in the city there seem to be a lot of things to do!

Joe and I got some sweet (read nosebleed) seats at the Giant's game last weekend. The park is absolutely outstanding and beautiful. All I could pay attention to the whole game were the advertisements and promotions taking place, I guess that is what 2 years of working in athletic marketing do to you. I swear I will never be able to watch a sporting event the same way again! Too much to analyze. . haha.

Anywho, Joe and I felt really proud of ourselves because we took the Muni downtown to the game. It was amazing, literally two blocks from Pagra's we hopped on the N. Judah Muni/Train/Bus (I'm confused as to what it actually is. . . it goes underground, but also on streets, and can definately be mistaken for a BART train when underground in downtown. . .I have never rode on anything so versatile!) rode for about 40 mins (lots of stops), and VOILA we were dropped off it off directly in front of the ballpark! Amazing I say! It reminds of something like the elevator featured at the end of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory movie. . .no? Don't beleive me, then come and visit! ha.

Anyway, here are some pics.



p.s. Rachel you see that Big Coca Cola Bottle in the background, well that happens to be a slide. . I'm envisioning Drew and Sierra going down the slide. . . I'm envisioning a visit to San Fran with fam?!?!? Think about it! :)

No comments: